ORDER PROCESSING TIMES
- Choose your preferred delivery option at check out.
- All orders placed after 3.30 pm are processed on the next day
- Please note that it takes 24 – 72 hours for orders to be processed before being shipped out although we always strive for fast turn around times such as shipping on the next day after you order.This excludes Saturdays from 4 pm and the whole of Sunday as we do not work on Sunday. We also do not work on Public holidays nor do any of our couriers so please ensure to factor this in when placing your order.
- When you get your order is determined by the shipping option you select at check out.
- PEP: Will cost you R60 & will deliver to a pep store near you within 3 to 9 working days
- GAUTENG DOOR TO DOOR: Costs R89 and takes 1 to 3 working days to arrive at your door
- NATIONAL DOOR TO DOOR: R120 TAKES 2-4 working days to arrive at your door.
- POSTNET: R100 takes 1 to 3 working days to deliver to a postnet near you.
Please note that there is a difference between shipping & processing times. Processing time includes us confirming payment, quality checking and then dispatching your parcel. Shipping time is from when the courier picks up your parcel right up until it gets to you door. Kindly note the above as we do not do urgent orders. The above shipping costs are for standard packages under 5kg. Kindly note that our couriers do not count weekends so if you place an order on Friday you can expect it to leave on Monday or Tuesday and arrive within the preffered shipping period.
- Please note that you will receive an sms once your parcel arrives. This sms will contai a collection pin. Please take your ID or Drivers License with for collection. Kindly note that if you do not pick up your parcel within 10 days of it arriving it will be sent back to us. Should this happen please note that you would have to pay for shipping again for us to send it back.
Please note that there is a difference between shipping & processing times. Processing time is when we confirm payments, quality check and then dispatch your order. Shipping time is from the time the courier picks up the parcel up until it gets to you. We do not do urgent orders and it is important to note the above mentioned times. The above shipping costs are for standard packages under 5kg. Kindly note that our couriers do not count weekends so if you place an order on Friday you can expect it to leave on Monday or Tuesday and arrive within the preffered shipping period.
Door to Door clients
As we all know, unfortunately certain parts of South Africa experience higher volumes of specif crimes than others. This has resulted in Courier companies being the target of many criminal groups who have chose to make a living through hijicaking parcels and re-selling them. In order to protect their staff and assets , courier companies have resorted to meeting at the police station with clients in Certain Areas. If you are in the following areas kindly note that this might happen:
Gugulethu, Khayelitsha, Lotus Gardens, Alex
The above are a few of the red zones based on our experience. Unfortunately we only find out once a parcel is sent out as they do not notify us in advance. Once something like this happens please give us a call and we will assist.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need the order number or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If an item is not reported as damaged within 48 hours of receipt the request will no longer be valid.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as under wear of any sort, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item with a voucher code we will provide. All exchange courier is paid for by the returnee. That means you send the item back to us and pay for shipping to receive the exchange item back.
Kindly note that all the items we sell are directly from the johannesburg CBD. The main policy with all the vendors is a no return policy and some do not accept exchanges. So what we have done to meet our clients half way is to allow for easy exchanges and we also issue store refunds. What this means is that you may receive a refund in the form a coupon to the value of the item purchased. Please contact email@example.com to facilitate this transaction.